Be a Supporter!

BMX007BMX007

Main News Favorites Reviews Stats

All 1,181 flash Reviews

Freeway Fury 2 Freeway Fury 2

Talk about a grand theft auto

Cars, motorcycles, sports cars, and even jets. awesome. I never would've thought a game like this had me hooked. Please, insist on making a 3rd one. The only downfall so far about this game that is not much of an issue is the top-view angle.

Flaming Zombooka 3 Flaming Zombooka 3

So fun, never gets boring each level.

I like how each level takes a different strategy to kill the zombies. Also you unlock the carnival helpers along the way which makes it more stylish looking to kill the zombies even more so. The best one of the series.

SAS: Zombie Assault 3 SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Improvement.

I like that there's a multiplayer mode so either way you can rank up w/ your stats and weaponry. & the variety of weapons is awesome, not like the average defense game.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Suspenseful

Game-play isn't so bad. I like the variety of customizations you can choose from. & of course, this game does have a slight resemblance to Dead Island. Managable survival style game.

Super Type Super Type

Intense little typing game.

Had 1939... darn. Fun frenzy, slightly addictive. Fast pace. I'd play it to kill some time.

Feed the Children Feed the Children

Falcon... PUNCH!!! hell yeah

I thought this was gonna be a boring game at first. But once the bullets went loose... lol Game Time. Entertaining 8 bit game.

Side Note: Kill children, don't feed them ;) ASDF..... QWERTY

Unreal Flash 3 Unreal Flash 3

It... could be better.

Nothing much really to say here, it's just like the other ones. You could improve the gameplay a bit, cuz there are a couple of bugs in the game. I do like one of the cheat codes though, he's my favorite character. So thx on that one.

C. Crashing a Wedding C. Crashing a Wedding

Can't wait for part 2.

The fight scene was even hilarious, what a crazy twist too.

FINISH FINISH!

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Those fuckers take damage when they roll deep. lol

This defense game is moderately difficult I must say. Still an awesome game.

Superfighters Superfighters

Nice combat motion.

Graphics remind me of the Atari 2600 joint, so nostalgic. :)
Gameplay is crazy, I got a little confused at first w/ the weapons and trying to attack the CPU at the same time. It's addictive tho, it's like fighting in a movie scene except you can't really predict... very brutal game indeed.